What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept all major credit cards, debit cards and wire transfers.
What type of safety features exist in the eFoil?
The eFoil automatically shuts off when the hand controller touches the water, or when the trigger on the hand controller is released. The most important safety feature to note is the use of protective equipment and caution while using the product to avoid injury while riding. We provide videos and tutorials to aid owners in their learning experience, you can watch our safety overview video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FenSw41WbvQ&t=13s
How much maintenance does the Lift eFoil require?
Our components and cables are triple sealed from moisture and composed of high quality corrosion resistant materials requiring little to no maintenance.
The most important maintenance is to regularly inspect your board for damages that could have occurred after wipeouts and/or regular use. Proper cleaning with fresh water and storage outside the sun after use is also advised.
EASY TO USE
Who can use a Lift eFoil?
We recommend the eFoil for persons ages 16 years and older. Larger people are capable of riding a Lift eFoil, but our factory recommendations for most of our boards are 100 lbs. – 250 lbs. Our Cruiser board is built to handle riders up to 275 pounds comfortably.
How hard is it to ride an eFoil?
People who have any experience surfing, skateboarding, snowboarding and/or foiling will quickly be able to master the Lift eFoil.
For those with no experience, don’t worry. It’s very easy to learn how to use the Lift eFoil. We have specifically designed a system that is easy to use and fun for all types of levels- from beginners to advanced riders. To see how easy it is we have a number of first ride video available on our Youtube Channel at youtube.com/liftfoils
How do I use a Lift eFoil?
The feeling of flight over water is one of the most exhilarating experiences you can have! Here’s how to make it happen on the eFoil.
- We recommend you start by getting a feel for the board and the hand controller by lying down on the board first.
- Once you feel comfortable slowly begin to ride on your knees.
- Once you master riding on your knees feel free to stand up.
- Once standing, get a feel for the ride under your feet.
- DO NOT attempt to elevate until you feel comfortable and balanced on the board.
- Once you feel comfortable and balanced on the board while standing, begin to Lift by slowly accelerating and shifting your weight back, touching and going until you get the hang of it and feel balanced.
- We highly recommend you do not tense while you are lifted. The feeling of flight is a foreign experience to most and your initial reaction will be too tense. That is normal, but just relax all your muscles and concentrate on the placement of your feet.
- In order to Lift off the water, you must place your weight on your back foot to allow the board to exit the water, but once it is elevated you need to shift your weight forward to balance the board and fly.
- Remember you need to remain above a certain speed to stay lifted. If you do not add enough speed, you will not lift off the water.
- DO NOT push the throttle all the way down, slowly increase the speed and you will gain enough speed to elevate off the water.
- Maintain a steady speed once elevated.
- Remember, where you look, your body turns and the board will follow.By increasing your speed when lifted, you will turn more seamlessly.
- To stop the board, simply let go of the throttle.
- If you feel you are losing your balance and are going to fall, make your best effort to simply jump away from the board and foil. Do not try to correct. You want to avoid crashing into your equipment and will gradually find an easy way to fall off into the water; it is part of the experience. Just get back on the board and keep riding.
What happens if I run low on battery while riding the eFoil?
The eFoil hand controller will automatically throttle you back to a low power setting, to help you to get back to shore safely.
How many eFoil boards do I have to choose from?
Lift offers four boards, you can find more detail on our complete Efoil page.
Is there a price difference between the different boards?
No. All Lift eFoil packages cost the same.
Does the eFoil have any warranties?
What does the limited warranty cover?
The manufacturer’s limited warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the warranty period.
During the warranty period, we’ll replace, at no extra charge*, products or parts of a product that proves defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
*Customer is responsible for all shipping costs.
How long does the coverage last?
The coverage period begins the date of retail purchase of the Lift Foils Product and ends:
- Two years for components comprising the board, as are further be described in the Product’s manual(s);
- Two years for all components comprising the foil and wing, as may further be described in the Product’s manual(s)
What will we do to correct problems?
Lift will either repair the eFoil at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts or send you a new one.
What do you have to do?
To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you.
Can I return my eFoil ?
All sales are final on all products.
What do I do if I receive a damaged product?
Product damaged during transit will be replaced at no cost to you. Product damaged during normal use may be returned and repaired for a fee, after evaluation by us.
SHIPPING, REFUND & REPLACEMENT
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning any item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your damaged item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your replacement after inspecting the item.